CLOSED-Part time Administrator (Permanent)
The successful candidate will need to be confident on computers with the ability to multitask. They will assist in supporting all areas of the office from filing to invoicing. It is essential that they enjoy being thorough with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Handle calls, being first point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Produce and proof read invoices and estimates including reports and emails, all of which must be delivered to a high standard.
- Diary management, accepting and making client meetings where appropriate
- Assist with co-ordinating jobs, electricians and clients via email and phone
- Admin duties such as logging jobs, maintaining and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Intermediate/advanced level in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills to include knowledge of MS Office systems, Outlook and Email
- Knowledge of QuickBooks would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic and capable of working with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to work well within a small team, have a flexible approach and a positive attitude
Salary based on £8per hr, 16.5hrs per week, 9.00-15.00 (half hour at lunch) Monday, Wednesday and Friday with further hours available during busier times. Annual leave (pro rata dependant on hrs).
Please note there is an office dog so not advised for candidates that are allergic or have a phobia.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation