Full time Office Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to join our offices based at Holton Heath in Poole working alongside our Directors, Managers and the company’s faithful dog!
The successful candidate will need to be confident and assertive, have the ability to multitask and prioritise their own workload, who works well on their own Initiative and be confident lone working. They should also be friendly, empathetic and have a professional disposition, used to dealing with a wide range of clientele. It is essential that they enjoy being thorough with excellent written and verbal communication.
We are seeking an individual who is an experienced administrator to provide support to the directors and managers to help with the effective running of our growing business. This role would suit candidates with previous experience working within the construction/property maintenance environment. The role will include:
- Handle calls, being first point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Produce and proof-read invoices and estimates including reports and letters, all of which must be delivered to a high standard.
- Diary management, accepting and making client meetings where appropriate
- Co-ordinate jobs, electricians and clients via email and phone
- Admin duties such as logging jobs, maintaining and updating excel databases
- Ensure client files are kept up to date, maintenance contracts and contact details
- Opening and closing the business premises
- Good IT knowledge and computer savvy
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word & Excel
- A natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Be able to identify solutions to problems in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and capable of working with minimal or no supervision.
£17,000, 20 days annual leave plus public holidays (dates to be reserved for Christmas shut down), local free parking
Apply via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org Attaching your opening letter and CV.